Announcing AOA Baseball Umpire 2022 Clinic Dates (100% on-line)
AOA’s Baseball Umpire Division will begin spring meetings on Wednesday, February 2, 2022, and will meet on six consecutive Wednesdays starting at 6:45 PM.
As noted below all six meetings will be held on-line using Zoom Webinar and Zoom meetings.
Register now and lock in your spot so you do not miss any important updates and emails.
- First year dues are waived if you have never been registered with the IHSA as an umpire.
- If you have never been a member of the AOA then we offer a reduced fee of $15.00 (excludes lapsed AOA baseball members).
- Renewing Membership dues are $25.00 (Reduced to reflect on-line platform)
All members that meet the membership requirement and attend at least 3 of the six meetings will receive Level 1 Clinic Credit form the IHSA as well as a free gift.
To reserve your spot, Click here to register
As we finalize our presenters and the schedule we will have a full list of Topics and Presenters on the AOA website.
For additional information send an email to aoabaseball [at] gmail [dot] com
- Pre-Game Concepts Joe Spagnolo, AOA Executive Board President
- TMac’s Teachable Moments, Tim McCaffrey – Close Call Sports
- Baseball PreGame with Partners and Coaches – Bill Mushrush
- World Series Experience – Dan Bellino, MLB Umpire
- FPSR – Brad Snyder
- Appeals – Greg Johnson
- Confidence in Conflict for Sports Officials – Peter Jaskulski
- Interference – (Batter, Runner, RLI) – Pat Weber
- Obstruction – Steve Harms
- Pitching Regulations and Balks – Bob Copas
- Game-Ending Situations – Steve Harms
- 2-Person Mechanics – Greg Johnson
- Breakout Rooms
- 1-Person Mechanics – Greg Johnson
- 3-Person Mechanics – John Cyr
- COVID Protocols and Top 5 NFHS Part 1 Missed Questions – Sam Knox, IHSA Executive for Baseball
- Rules Changes and POE – Al Albert – Clinician
- DH Rules/Substitutions – John Cyr
- NFHS Part 1 Exam – Greg Johnson/John Cyr