Mandatory Classroom Session: Thursday, June 7, 2012 – 6:00 p.m.
at Montini High School, 19 W 070 – 16th Street, Lombard, IL
Games will played at Oak Park-River Forest High School
Dates: June 12, 14, 18, 19, 21, 25, 26, 28, July 2
(campers must attend two of these dates)
This Officials Camp is designed to provide training and instruction to ALL IHSA Officials. The camp is an excellent opportunity for officials who desire to learn 3-person mechanics from State-Tournament Series level officials.
Certified by the IHSA, we will provide each official with:
- Emphasis on both beginning & veteran officials.
- Proper Three-person mechanics instruction.
- Observation and critique by experienced IHSA officials.
- Emphasis on mechanics, positioning and judgment.
- Classroom instruction from IHSA State Tournament Series Officials.
- Meet your IHSA 6-Hour (Level 2) Certified Training requirement.
Camp Format: The camp offers game experience in 3-person crews, lectures and classroom sessions. Each attendee MUST work a minimum of 3 hours of game assignments to meet your IHSA Training requirement.
Caliber of Play: The camp is held in conjunction with the prestigious Oak Park-River Forest High School Summer League, featuring some of the top teams in the Chicagoland area. Additional games may also be played at the Montini Summer League.
Cost: The cost of the camp is $70, which includes t-shirt, three hours of classroom instruction, dinner on classroom night and three hours of supervised officiating. Registration and payments can be made on-line at: OfficiallySpeaking.com
Registration Deadline: All registration forms and monies must be received by Thursday, June 7, 2012
For more Information, contact:
- Octavio Herrera 630-778-3906 octavio [at] marketus [dot] net
- Joe Spagnolo 708-826-5169 joespags [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Art Kasak 708-788-7353 akasak5335 [at] aol [dot] com